Happy-Nest have the pleasure of finding a Maternity Nurse for first-time parents from Lancaster are about to welcome the arrival of their first baby due on the 19th May.
They are keen to be introduced to an experienced and qualified maternity nurse who will be able to provide the usual support and guidance in all aspects of childcare as Mum is intending to breast feed, so they want a caring, nurturing nurse to guide them through the first few weeks of being parents. They will require a maternity nurse to help for 5 or 6 nights per week for 2 weeks with the possibility of extending if required. There is a separate room for the maternity nurse to rest, the parents are open with the idea of the Maternity Nurse staying with them but only to work nights as Mum’s Mum wants to come & help during the day.
Suitable non-medical qualification would be NEST (New-born Education Services Training) Level 3 or above, MNT Level 3 or similar. If you are interested in this position but require further training please contact our team who would be happy to guide you on local courses.
- Nights: 5/6 nights per week
- Wage : £18-£22 Gross per hour
- Hours: 9pm -7am
- Start date: Around 19th May 2022
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Fully enhanced DBS (criminal record) check. Agency will assist
- Paediatric first aid
- Checkable references
- Previous experience working as a private maternity nurse
- Relevant qualification or certificate, eg NEST, MNT, BabyEm, HATA, Midwifery etc.