So you are considering a nanny
Hiring a nanny can be stressful, although the rewards to you and your family if you do maybe the best decision you have ever made.
We have listed below some information to consider
- What kind of childcare do we need
- Know your family values and be clear on your expectations
- Planning for the cost of your nanny
- Employing your nanny
- Attracting the right nanny for your family
- Finding a nanny, use an Agency or go it alone
- What happens if it go’s wrong
Why use a nanny agency?
The process of finding and employing a nanny can be very time-consuming and difficult. As a nanny agency, we have extensive knowledge in recruitment, marketing, employment law, insurance & payroll which means that we can take the headache of finding someone completely out of your hands and do all the hard work for you.
Please feel free to call Happy Nest on 0800 955 8868 and talk through any nanny questions you have, email us at email@example.com or
click on The Ultimate Guide to Hiring a Nanny