A Happy Nest high profile nanny provides a personal, confidential and professional service.
At Happy Nest, we hold our high profile nannies in high regard and to a high standard. These career-professional nannies are highly educated, with a minimum of 5 years of experience, and offer support to ‘high profile’ families. Families such as professional sportspeople, media personalities, celebrities, and well-known political and business figures.
High-profile nannies understand that these families have a lifestyle that requires a particular skill set, and dedication to the position. Typically these families are in the public eye and have extremely demanding careers themselves. Many travel frequently and require a team of staff to assist them with their daily lives. The high-profile nanny forms part of this team as they see to the needs of the child. In doing so, they provide love, care, attention, education, creativity, friendship, guidance, and personalised support.
Nannies that support a high profile family are usually employed on a full-time live-in basis and travels regularly with the family.
Happy Nest have years of experience placing nannies with high profile clients and understand that discretion and privacy is of the utmost importance. You can reach us on 0800 955 8868 or leave a message below.
The Happy Nest Service
Our end-to-end service is first and foremost personal. We get to know our families and nannies really well so that we can match with confidence for a successful and long-lasting placement. Not only is our nanny-finding service and vetting process comprehensive, we also provide legal and payroll services.
Our service guarantees
- Absolute discretion at all times
- 30-day Replacement Policy
- Professionally-drafted Employment Agreement personally tailored to your family
- Professionally-drafted Confidentiality Agreement NDA
Nanny vetting and recruitment
- Advanced Psychometric Testing
- Enhanced DBS Background Investigation
- Residency verification
- Directorship check
- Social Media check
- Motor Vehicle Report – MOT & service documents
- New Paediatric First Aid Certification (if not within a year)
Happy Nest Fees
Our complete service is charged at a flat fee of £2,995 (not a percentage of starting salary) which includes all vetting, profiling, short-listing, negotiations, contracts and payroll set up.
Get In Touch
For more information, call us on 0800 955 8868 or leave your details below and we’ll contact you.
A Happy Nest High-Profile Nanny
Above all else, a high profile nanny is both discreet, and discerning. They will act in the best interests of the child, and the family, at all times. And with the ability to take on an authoritative position as needed, to perform proxy-parent and managerial duties as they relate to the child.
Happy Nest high-profile nannies are skilled in several areas. Our high profile nannies are:
- University educated to a minimum bachelor or masters level. With a major in an area such as business, teaching, foreign affairs, languages, or similar
- Highly experienced, with a minimum 5+ years in a sole-charge nanny position. As well as additional professional career experience in a complementary field
- Educated on childhood development, with supporting academic certificates in areas such as (but not limited to) nutrition, sport science, ‘special needs’, languages, and alternative education
- Extremely discreet, with an understanding of client relationships and the ability to perform their duties in the public eye whilst maintaining the family’s privacy
- Well travelled, with a CV that boasts career experience on an international level
- Dedicated to their employer at all times. With the utmost respect for professionalism and a keen willingness to go above and beyond, without fail, to meet the ongoing requirements and expectations of the position
If you would like your nanny to have certain attributes such as being Norland or Montessori trained, multi-lingual, self-defence trained or have advanced driver training, be a dual-passport holder, a certified swim instructor, or trained in domestic cookery, we can ensure those needs are met by your prospective nanny.
Happy Nest Nannies, including our specialist nannies, are accountable for all nursery duties. This includes laundry, cleaning and cooking but usually only for the children.
Typically, your High-Profile nanny’s responsibilities would be some (or all) of the following:
- Perform proxy-parenting duties
- Ensure they have a ‘go bag’ packed and ready for immediate departure at all times
- Liaise and manage household staff as it relates to the child. For example, they will liaise with chefs, drivers, decorators, tutors and governess educators, swimming instructors, cleaners and housekeepers, and personal assistants
- Maintain all communication lines with schools, colleges, clubs and other child-related groups and associations on behalf of the child, and the family
- Organise tutors, and other academic support as needed (regularly monitoring the progress) to ensure the children perform academically
- Arrange all medical and dental care, and professional health support for the child as required
- Care for and administer medication when the children are unwell
- Organise and book travel for the child
- Accompany children on solo travel trips, as well as combined-family travel
- Shop for the children, buying items required for school, holidays, family commitments, events, activities, camps and other similar demands
- Create and deliver activities for the complete development of the children
- Report on the child’s growth and development, interests, general health and happiness, and life events to the parents on a regular basis
- Report on child-related spending and incurred expenses, in keeping with the advised child-related budget, and with responsible management of a credit card provided for work purposes
- Ensure an exceptional dialogue is engaged on a continual basis with the children’s wider family, including grandparents, particularly when travelling
- Housekeeping relating to nanny accommodation provided for by the family
- all general sole-charge nanny duties such as the supervision of homework and studies, child-related laundry and housekeeping, nutritious and wholesome meal preparation and cooking, child and family-related errands, shop and organise deliveries, help the children to care for the family pets, liaise with the children’s friends and their parents to arrange play dates and group activities, laundering and repairing of the children’s clothes or toys, maintain thorough knowledge and maintenance of the children’s apparatus e.g. car seats
Additional duties can be negotiated in the nanny contract, however, Happy Nest nannies will not be expected to complete non-child related housekeeping duties unless agreed in advance.
Salary Rates | High Profile Nanny
Happy Nest only represents high-profile nannies with a minimum of at least five years of professional childcare experience relevant to the role. They are all over 25 years of age and have a valid and recent criminal background check (DBS Check). Nannies charge a rate dependant on the hours required and relevant to their experience and qualifications.
High profile nannies are usually employed on a live-in basis and cost £900+ per week. Your nanny will require a private bedroom and it is common for families to offer self-contained accommodation with a private bathroom where possible for their nanny.
For an informal discussion about our nanny-finding service, please contact Happy Nest Nanny Agency on 0800 955 8868 or send us a message.