Nanny – Part-Time, Early Years, Ledbury, Herefordshire
- Job Ref: HNLedbury
- Location: Ledbury, Herefordshire
- Job Type: Part-time
- Salary: £12 to £14 per hour, gross
Part-Time Nanny in Ledbury, Herefordshire
Start date: July 2021
Calling all Early years Nannies!
Ready for a new challenge with an adorable baby girl?
We’re in search of a nanny to support a great family and their 14 month old baby.
The family have recently moved in the lovely town of Ledbury in Herefordshire and are looking to settle there for the long term. The family are a very friendly, professional young couple who have welcomed the birth of their first child earlier this year. Mum has now decided that she would like some extra support from a local and very caring nanny to support them for the long term.
The position would typically involve 3 days per week 7.30am -1.30pm –they are flexible on days At times there may be shared care or sole charge care of their little girl.
The ideal applicant would be someone who is very nurturing, ‘hands on’ and caring with patience and empathy for a baby not quite used to being around lots of noise and people due to lockdown , who is looking to support the family for the very long term. Their little girl is a happy, bright naturally inquisitive child and loves to be outside exploring the world , there is a playground opposite the family home that she will love spending time in. She adores all things musical so be sure to shake a few tail feathers as this little girl is a bit of a dancer too! You’ll plan fun and educational activities to help her development and ensure you nurture her natural curiosity.
Other duties include
- Preparing feeds and occasionally lunch and fruit snacks
- Keeping the areas working in including baby’s room clean and tidy
- Laundry for baby and nursery
The role will be primarily to look after baby but the family would love to find someone who open to helping with some light household work such a meal prep for the family , emptying the dishwasher , laundry and general tidiness of the house but do not that the family will have a regular cleaner.
- Days: 3 days
- Hours: 7.30am -1.30pm ( the family are open to considering more hours in the future if required) 18 per week
- Salary: £12-14 , depending on experience
- Start date: July 2021
- Driver not essential
- Fully enhanced DBS (criminal record) check. Agency will assist
- Paediatric first aid
- Checkable references
- Previous experience working with babies and young children with a recognised childcare qualification