Nanny Housekeeper In West Berkshire
- Location: Compton, West Berkshire
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: £12 to £14 per hour, gross
Full Time Nanny Housekeeper
Start date: ASAP
A family from Compton, West Berkshire are searching for a nanny housekeeper to support them 4 to 5 days per week. This is a perfect position for someone who loves pets and wants to grow with the family but doesn’t mind housekeeping!
The family have two children aged 9 & 7 who attend a two lovely schools nearby, they also have an adorable 1 year old pointer dog and a cute puppy arriving late September who are very much part of the family plus not forgetting their friendly cat. An animal lover is a must for this role! Their two children are easy going and becoming much more independent. They love animals, cycling, walking, traveling, seeing friends and on rainy days board games, cards, painting, Lego, reading, movies and PlayStation.
The position would typically involve housekeeping, occasional dog walking, occasional school pick up (using family car or your own car) and dinner preparation and help with the children’s after school routine where necessary. The family are flexible on days worked could be Monday to Friday 12pm to 7pm or 4 full days 7:30am to 7pm with time off in the middle of the day. This would be a full nanny housekeeping position and duties would involve some cooking, cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, occasional ironing etc.
The ideal applicant would be someone who is experienced, very nurturing, organised and loving, who is looking to support the family for the long term.
Days & hours
- Monday to Friday 12pm – 6.30pm or 7pm
- (optional) 4 days per week 7:30am to 7pm with time off in the middle of the day
During the holidays, the hours may change. Evening babysitting may very rarely be required by mutual agreement and for an additional fee.
- Salary: £12 to £14 gross per hour, negotiable for the right person.
- Start date: ASAP
- Driver essential (vehicle can be provided for school run when necessary but own transport preferred if possible for occasional school runs)
- Fully enhanced DBS (criminal record) check. Agency can assist
- Paediatric first aid (agency can assist)
- Checkable references